Chemical reactions are happening in and around you every moment!
In Experience Chemistry Level C your high school student will dive deep into the study of chemistry and be introduced to a host of fascinating topics. We will start building your student’s understanding of matter at the most basic level—with the atom! Throughout the year they’ll explore chemical reactions and interactions, and how this captivating topic relates to all sciences. They’ll learn how observing the structure and changes of matter reveal God’s divine creativity and how every tiny detail has been created to sustain His creation.
This preview includes a video introduction to lesson 1, plus the full content of lesson 4 — so you can get a feel for how your student will experience the course!
Preview Lesson 1A (video component)
Welcome! What is Chemistry?
Want to see more? Let’s go!
Tour lesson 4 of Experience Chemistry…
Download Student Pack
Each week students download their student packet which includes lesson outlines and lab instructions.
Watch Lesson 4A
Students have 2 lecture videos to watch each week. Watch Lesson 4A.
Watch Lesson 4B
Our lessons focus on engaging your student in chemistry not just by sharing interesting and relevant facts, but integrating the lessons with other subjects like history and the Bible.
Each week students have an auto-graded comprehension quiz that tests their understanding of the materials. Students also have research questions or practice equations to help them dig deeper into the material, prepare them for upcoming lessons, or review and reinforce difficult lecture topics. Download a sample of what the quiz & research questions look like.
Watch Lab Video & Complete Lab with Report
Most weeks students have a lab that reinforces the concepts they’re learning in class and gives them a hands-on learning opportunity. Students watch the lab video, complete the lab, and write up a lab report (don’t worry, we’ll teach them what should be in their lab report at the beginning of the year).
Experience Chemistry(Level C)
- 35 weeks of engaging video lessons — 2 videos with every weekly lesson
- Lab Manual with weekly laboratory experiments and activities*
- Student Guidebook with fill-in-the blank outlines and study guides*
- Weekly research questions or practice equations to deepen understanding of scientific concepts
- Weekly comprehension quizzes
- Exams to gauge your student’s understanding
- Lab videos to walk your student through laboratory exercises
- Optional reading assignments from Conceptual Chemistry
- Course guide
- Certificate of completion
- Start anytime and get 12 months of access**
- Payment plans now available!
- Generous multi-student discounts available!
*Lab & Activity Manual and Student Guidebook are provided as a pdf download with the purchase of the course.
** Because this is our first year offering the course and it’s still in development, parents may choose a start date of September 1 or after.