No other collection of writings has influenced Western civilization, culture, and literature more than the Bible. Equipped! New Testament edition is designed to walk students through all 27 New Testament documents, examining the literary features of each book.
Students will learn:
How the New Testament canon was formed
and so much more!
This preview includes a video introduction to Lesson 1, plus the full content of Lesson 5— so you can get a feel for how your student will experience this course.
Lesson 1: How to Read the Bible
The Bible is a library of many types of literature. A wise reader knows how to identify the kind of book he or she is reading and interpret it in the light of that genre. In the first part of Lesson 1, we define what the Bible is and what the Bible isn’t—and why it matters.
Want to see more? Let’s go!
Tour week #5 of Equipped…
Download Student Guidebook
Each week students are provided with lesson outlines, timeline instructions, and map work (when applicable) for the lesson.
Watch Lesson 5 Videos
Students have 2 engaging video lessons to watch each week.
Discussion Questions & Quiz
Students have an automatically graded quiz to test their understanding of the material. They also have 1-3 discussion questions to help them think more deeply about the material along with a parent answer key.
Equipped! Tools for Exploring the Bible (Level C)New Testament
- 35 weeks of engaging video lessons — 2 every week
- Student Guidebook* with lesson outlines your student can fill in to help with notetaking
- Discussion questions to help your teen think more deeply about the Scripture and how it applies to their life
- Weekly comprehension quizzes
- Examinations to gauge your student’s understanding
- Daily New Testament reading guide
- A timeline your students will fill in, so they can see significant Biblical events alongside historical events
- Maps your student will fill in so your teen can visualize the journeys of Jesus and the apostles
- Course guide
- Start anytime and get 12 months of access
- Payment plans now available!
- Generous multi-student discounts available